When you have long hair, then you must try a variety of braids. One of the basic braids that always looks great and amazing is french braid. Girls who wear frock should compliment their looks with a french braid. Those who want to grow their hair faster, should braid their hair at night. It’s not that hard to make this braid, all you need to do is to follow some steps. Let’s get a step-by-step tutorial of french braids below.
How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- You will start from the crown area of your head. Take a bit of hair strand from left and right side.
- Cross right strand over left one.
- Now move this cross to your right hand. And keep them separate from the rest of your hair. You need to keep the original strand between your index and middle finger.
- Now take some hair from your left side and cross it over your left strand and then pass to the right hand.
- Now add hair to the right strand and cross it over your right strand and then pass it to your left hand.
- Keep repeating step no.4 and 5. Until you reach to the end
- Divide hair into three strands and braid your hair normally.
- Secure your braid with a scrunchie and that’s it
Make sure you brush your hair before you start braiding, so you get smooth hair else your hair will tangled and you feel it hard to keep braiding with ease. You can also cross left over right in step No.2. At first, your braid will be a little rough. Keep practicing until you get the best results. Don’t forget to adore your French braid with some pearls and baby pins on some special occasions.