Minecraft is one of the most engaging games that require a server to set up. People need different hosting services for this purpose some of which can do it free of cost, however, if you know the process you can do it on your own but it’ll be a lot complicated.
Make a Minecraft Server For Free
- First, you have to check the version of Minecraft you’re currently running. The server of the game depends on the edition you’re using. There are two editions i.e Java and Bedrock Edition. You can find your desired server by checking the screen.
- Next, you have to check the compatibility of your company. As creating your own server takes up a visible size in the RAM, you have to complement it with the number of players you’re going to serve.
- Now you have to download the appropriate server for your Minecraft version and copy the .jar file in your server folder.
- Agree to all the licensing agreements and you’re ready to customize your Minecraft server.
- Download Minecraft APK For Android