If you have origami, then you should make a box for it. You won’t need much to make this box. It’s fun to create a box that can hold some stuff for you. You need one sheet of square paper to create a classic Origami Box.
How to Make Origami Box for Your Room
- You need to take a sheet and fold it in half each way. Once you unfold this sheet, you will see four smaller squares.
- The next step is to fold every corner of the square into the center.
- The next step is to fold the right and left sides so that they are in the middle. Unfold them.
- First, unfold the right corner and then do the same for the right ones.
- Fold the top and bottom inside so they meet in the middle.
- Fold right side down and left one up. After that, unfold them.
- Now fold your right side up and left one down along the creases and unfold them.
- You need to open up both the top and bottom sides of the paper at a 90-degree angle to the base.
- It would help if you moved the left side up and then make sure the tip is in line with the base box.
- You need to bring the right side up and then make sure the tip is in line with the base box.
- A box is ready, go and fill it with any stuff you want.