EA Sports has already released the most recent Madden NFL 21 ratings update. These types of updates are responsible for modifying the ratings of some players who have had an excellent performance during the past week and gives them a small boost so that their performance within the game suits the one you had in real life.
Similarly, the ratings updates are also responsible for lowering the attributes of players who have had a disastrous game last week or who have been injured, so many are also included in this infamous list.
The update is now available on all platforms, including next-gen consoles that also received their second big patch, but we’ll talk about that later.
About the changes, it should be noted that this time no player had the opportunity to reach the 99 Club and that the player who was closest to do so was Stefon Diggs, raising his OVR to 97 points.
In addition, Aaron Rodgers has also raised his overall OVR one point after his excellent performance last week leading the Packers to a great victory.
Of course, many of these players are priced very high at the MUT Auction House right now. If you want to add one of them to your team, you always have the option to buy MUT Coins at MUTeamGo with real money to collect the necessary coins.
- Stefon Diggs +1 (Overall 97)
- Aaron Rodgers +1 (Overall 96)
- Nick Chubb +1 (Overall 96)
- Alvin Kamara +1 (Overall 94)
- Brett Kern +1 (Overall 85)
- J.C. Tretter +1 (Overall 85)
- Baker Mayfield +1 (Overall 84)
- Darious Williams +1 (Overall 84)
- Curtis Samuel +1 (Overall 83)
- Erik McCoy +1 (Overall 83)
- Sebastian Joseph-Day +2 (Overall 83)
- Dalvin Tomlinson +1 (Overall 81)
- Jonathan Taylor +2 (Overall 81)
- Derek Wolfe +1 (Overall 80)
- Marquise Brown +1 (Overall 80)
- Nyheim Hines +1 (Overall 80)
- Cam Akers +2 (Overall 79)
- Derrick Henry -1 (Overall 95)
- Russell Wilson -2 (Overall 95)
- Jonathan Allen -1 (Overall 88)
- Johnny Hecker -1 (Overall 86)
- Carlton Davis -1 (Overall 83)
- Derek Carr -1 (Overall 82)
- John Brown -1 (Overall 82)
- Maurkice Pouncey -1 (Overall 82)
- Mike Hilton -1 (Overall 82)
- Adoree’ Jackson -1 (Overall 81)
- Ed Oliver -1 (Overall 80)
- Rob Havenstein -1 (Overall 80)
- Ronald Darby -1 (Overall 80)
Madden NFL 21 received the second next-gen patch too.
PS5 and Xbox Series X|S users received the second major next-gen update of Madden NFL 21 last week. The update has made the game’s graphics look slightly better and closer to what fans expected in first place.
Beyond the fact that there have been no major changes to the gameplay, a highlight of this update is the improvement of the behavior of defensive players. One-on-one matches now look much more realistic and organic, although many experts advise fans to wait a little longer and buy Madden NFL 22 if they want to see really big improvements.
Madden NFL 21 is now available worldwide on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.